Yeah. Instead of the Macy's parade today, we were awarded with the purina dog show. Happy happy, joy joy. Some wishbone dog won it. Im sure all of you just couldnt live without that knowledge! Hahaha, Im in a good laughing mood today.
My cousin is over here, and we spent all afternoon making mini pizzas and throwing food colored water balloons at each other (the really cool thing was we created one that looked like a blood-sucking tic about to pop, it was great) and it was 40 degrees outside!! But then we played drink till you drop and she kept having to do doubles because I made her laugh so much. We twisted it, it was juice or something and if you lost out on a jack, a king or a joker, you had to grind pepper into your juice shot. We both came close to puking at one time or another. I think our record was almost seven in a row. Almost cuz Laura spit out half of the seventh one.
God I love my family.
And what Im thankful for:
1. Being able to move on from things that hurt me
2. The forgiveness of my father
3. Milk that isnt burned in a hot water heater
5. My family
6. Mini pizzas
7. White trash
8. Food coloring
9. Hippie clothes
10. Friends that care about whether or not Im mad at them
11. Laura, of course, hahaha
14. God not minding if I need to question sometimes.
15. People in general.
16. Most of all, the ability to laugh, because without that and my friends to make me laugh., I dont know how Id keep going
Broadway is dark tonight
A little bit weaker than you used to be
See the young man sittin in the old mans bar
Waitin for his turn to die