December 16, 2005

Ooooh, another windbreaker with the company logo, that'll help me put my kids through college!

Our power went off...

the computer started beeping.
I turned it off.

Then the smoke alarm went off.

I sat there, waving my cousin's orange shorts at the alarm until it finally died.

I swear, if I get a car with an alarm in it, I
m gonna turn it off...with an axe.

Man, I love the days when we have no school.

It's an explosion!!

(to the horse) "You doing alright buddy?"
(horse) "my name's phillip."

I have it Jim, it's the ultimate insult!


BWAHAHAHAHA!

2 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Kabanna said...

i had to go to school today.
2 hour delay, but still.

YOU ALL SUCK.
you only got out because a bunch of you all's power went out..
arg.

heh, narnia. my mom keeps calling it narnina. shes insane. but it was good. i dont think it was as good as i had thought it would be...oh well.

(xvsrk)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger gaskill said...

agggggggggggg no not the insult, not again ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home