Alrighty, confession time.
- Talking, hearing and otherwise contact with sex makes me want to gag. Especially media wise.
- My Chemical Romance gives me the feeling that, when it's all over, all you really want to do
is kill, bleed, die, run away and love desperately all at the same time.
- Who'll Stop the Rain will always make me cry, because it reminds me of a time when I was still small enough for my dad to hold me and sing me to sleep. Now, I can tell he's still afraid I'm gonna leave and never come back. And he doesn't know what to do.
- I'm scared that I won't be able to give Tim a daughter as a punishment for past sins.
- I've hated country music ever since I was told that in order to be popular, I had
to like it. So I did. And when I found out that there's more to the world, I started hating the things that were tied to the idea that there was nothing besides your social status.
- I never know how to act around Janie, because I'm scared she'll hate me if I do the wrong thing.
- I love to argue and win because I never feel like my voice is heard otherwise.
- The sound of a repeated commercial makes me want to stab out my eardrums just so I can get away from the monotony.
- Ever since Relient K came out with their book, I've hated them, because they were openly biased about what types of girls they preferred...and I was not one of them.
- I'm still scared that with all the mistakes Tim and I have made, we won't be able to scrape together a happily ever after.
- I say I was saved at the age of five, but I wasn't. It took me till I turned fourteen to figure out that I actually wanted to be a child of God.
- The reason sex makes me sick is because that is such a temptation for me. But I know it's not the right time, so it's an ongoing battle.
- I hate for people to tell me that "you wouldn't understand", even though I know I can't.
- When I'm depressed, I still think about Cameron and everything I did wrong, and I wonder if Tim ever really understood.
- I positively hate letters. Sending them, writing them and weighing them. If I wasn't madly in love with the guy I'm writing to, I would have said "fuck this" about three weeks into it.
- Upbeat, happy, I-found-help stories make me sick.
- Autumn has always made me happy, because I like things that are dying.
- No matter what anyone says, I have always seen myself as ugly. Why can no one just accept that? God, it's not like I'm gonna go get frickin plastic surgery. Jeez.
- I always feel like dancing, though usually no one will join me and I suck horribly.
- I have the guts to pull something off, if there is someone to help share the blame when we're caught.
- I make waay too big of a deal out of my perfect life.