January 10, 2006

Oh will you just...you are the word and the word is DESTROY!

Monday mornings
With the dawn breaking through the leaves
skeletons playing about my feet
and all I feel is dread
I know the day is coming
And it will bring me you
That's the last thing I want

I thought when I first met you
You were alright...
But that's all
And now I know
I underestimated your
Ferocity.
Like Shiva, you destroy
Everything that could make you beautiful
I wish I could do something
Other than spread briars
In your path
Praying you'll fall

I see you every week
I hope I won't
But I do
And it rips me because
I CANNOT UNDERSTAND
What makes you so...
so...

divided.


There's a peek at how I feel toward Grace. Yeah, I said her name. And I'm sorry for spreading it around that I don't like her, but I wanted her to know and since she wasn't taking the obvious hints...and that makes me horrible. Oh whoopdedoo, sorry. Piss off. You've done it too. I'm so sick of all her shit, do you hear that? I AM THROUGH WITH YOUR SHIT THAT DOESN'T MATTER AND ONLY SERVES TO BRING OTHER PEOPLE DOWN!!!! I AM THROUGH WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY AND YOUR SARCASTIC COMMENTS AND NOTHING EVER BEING GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!! I AM THROUGH WITH YOUR EGOTISM AND YOUR PETTINESS AND YOUR DRAMA!!! SO FUCK OFF!!!



God that feels good.

2 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger gaskill said...

YES!!! AMEN WHEE!!! SHE IS SUCH A WRINKLY TURD BITCH

Together we shall defeat fer and her huge tangled mass of greasy hair

muchos love to you Millie C.

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Emms said...

*claps*

that was impressive.

oh so many points for you.

love!!!!!!!!!

=emmy=

 

Post a Comment

<< Home